A new version of AffiLinker plugin has been released today (version 3.11).
When compared to the previous version 3.9, here are the major updates:
- There were a lot of issues reported by many new users that they were not able to create affiliate links. We have root-caused and fixed this issue in this new version.
- The redirection logic is now improved to support special characters available in certain Affiliate links.
- Issue related title text appearance has been addressed.
- Tested with latest WordPress 4.5 and yes, AffiLinker is compatible with it.
You can follow the below steps to update the plugin:
- Go to “Installed Plugins” > “Deactivate” > “Delete” > “Yes, delete these files”
- Go to “Plugins” > “Add New” > “Upload Plugin” > “Choose file” > Select the 3.11 version .zip file > “Install Now” > “Activate Plugin”
- NOTE: All your existing affiliate links won’t be disturbed, when you upgrade to this latest 3.11 version.
Now simply you can download the 3.11 plugin from the user area.